Thank you for checking out Eanix. We are working on something really cool that ties in with awesome-selfhosted, self-hosted podcast, ease of use, and more. The intent of this project is to create what many celebrities and wealthy individuals have, but at a cost that the lower middle class can...Read More >>
In the rapidly advancing world of technology, home automation has emerged as a game-changer in enhancing convenience, security, and energy efficiency in our living spaces. Among the plethora of smart home solutions available today, Home Assistant stands out as a powerful platform that has the potential to revolutionize how we...Read More >>
In the rapidly evolving world of technology, staying ahead of the curve can be challenging, especially when it comes to managing software applications and services. Docker, a powerful tool for containerization, has emerged as a game-changer, enabling developers and enthusiasts to streamline application deployment, simplify system administration, and revolutionize self-hosting....Read More >>
In an age where the internet plays a central role in our lives, self-hosting has emerged as a viable alternative to relying solely on third-party services for managing our digital presence. Self-hosting empowers individuals and businesses by allowing them to take control of their online data, applications, and services. If...Read More >>
“Cosmos is a self-hosted platform for running server applications securely and with built-in privacy features. It acts as a secure gateway to your application, as well as a server manager. It aims to solve the increasingly worrying problem of vulnerable self-hosted applications and personal servers.” Read More @ GitHub Cosmos...Read More >>
Can't Wait? Build your own
Guides & Tutorials
Take a look on
Capabilities & Features
The Eanix Home Server runs on Debian Linux and consists of an app store with the ability to automatically update and manage your apps, giving the home server a wide variety of capabilities and features. The possibilities are endless. We put you in control.
Coming Soon: Features
- Single Sign On Authentication Use the same account across multiple applications, with support for multi-factor authentication and FIDO2 security keys. Powered By: OAuth2-Proxy, Keycloak, Eanix Users
- Reverse Proxy Hide your entire suite of apps behind a domain name you control. Securely. Powered By: Nginx Proxy Manager, Eanix Domain Management
- Automatic HTTPS Automatic SSL certificates so that all your pages are transmitted securely. Powered by Let’s Encrypt & Certbot. Powered By: Nginx Proxy Manager, Eanix Domain Management
- Bot Protection Protect against bots, DDOS, and spam. Powered By: Nginx
- User Management invite, setup, and share user account credentials with friends and family. Powered By: Keycloak, Eanix Users
- Apps Docker containers transition to a new form: apps. Environment variables, volumes, and networks are fully managed, yet customizable. Powered By: Docker, Docker-Compose, Eanix Apps
- Hypervisor Platform The entire platform is built on top of a hypervisor so that multiple operating systems can be ran simultaneously. This makes it easier to run your favorite software and provides a more robust security layer in the event of an attack. Powered By: Proxmox, Eanix Server Manager
- Self-Healing Operating System In the event of a corrupt or failed virtual machine, a new VM will be deployed and data recovered, automatically. Powered By: Ansible, Eanix Safe Light
- Storage Management Manage your storage in one location. Create and use storage in a software RAID configuration. Powered By: Proxmox, ZFS, Eanix Storage Manager
- Home Automation Power your entire home with IFTTT automation. Specify what happens when someone is detected on one of your cameras, whether that be turn the light on, send a text, or sound an alarm. Powered By: Home Assistant OS, Node-Red, Eanix Smart Home
- Router / Advanced Firewall Built in router and firewall with AdBlock, intrusion detection, and threat monitoring. Powered By: Arista, PiHole, Eanix Router & Firewall
Simple Mode or Advanced Mode, You Decide!
Since Eanix is built on top of other applications, you always have the option to dive into the real application that Eanix controls. If you want to learn the individual components powering your home server, it’s an option. Otherwise, Eanix will handle the complicated parts for you, giving you an easy to use interface to manage your home server.
Coming Soon: Pro Features
- Email Relay Host your own email server, but use our IP address that has already been cleared with major mail providers to be spam free.
- Dynamic DNS Get a custom domain name such as yourname.eanix.sh that is automatically dynamically updated when your IP address changes.
- Cloud Backups Backup your data directly to our cloud. We offer end-to-end encrypted storage at great rates.
- Technical Support Having problems with your home server? App not wanting to work properly? We’ll dive into the change log, identify and report any issues, and roll you back to a working version. All included.